Monday, March 24, 2008

Today's Do NOT tip (from Tropikana)

WHATS GOOD!



1ST OF all definitely gotta say thanks to the homie E-V for letting me clear my thoughts here! Today I would like to discuss proper club etiquette. I kind of feel that I have a small expertise in the art of clubbing, partying and enjoying the night life scene; seeing that I usually adventure out at least two to three nights out of the week. This weekend I noticed that there are a lot of people who are confused about the proper protocol of partying. So I decided to periodically share my thoughts on how to make your club experience run smoother…

Today's Do NOT tip -

If you are a truly emotional individual you probably shouldn't exceed a very small amount of alcohol intake.


This weekend I saw an emotional young man standing on the corner of west 9th and St.Clair screaming from the top of his lungs at a very pretty young lady walking to her car. "Your Hollywood ass in the club dancing with all these broke mothaf*ckas, and you can't answer my phone calls or texts bitch?!" "I KNOW you!!" He stood on the corner ranting for about 10 to 15 minutes as she ignored him and made her way to the car. That quick 15 minute show left a lifetime lasting impression of an asshole.( Drink water between your shots of patron homeboy.)


Needless to say I was embarrassed for this gentleman as I heard an imaginary female remix to Kanye's Drunk n' High Girls playing in my head. But hopefully there was a lesson learned in this experience.

"Step ya swag up homie! "

Have a great work week!


Tr0pikana

http://www.myspace.com/tr0pikana

ps. Big ups to the big homies Knyce and Step One!

1 comment:

SCOTTYKASH said...

Too funny!!