Monday, March 24, 2008

That New New!!!


Whatup Whatup!!!

Fresh off the weekend, and I hope you guys had a great one! I did, and I tried something new I want to put you guys up on. Now I know the homie EV doesnt drink so this is for those of us that do. (Sorry EV).

Now, I consider myself a bit of a vodka connoisseur and with that said I have been absolutely glued to Ketle One Vodka for the past 4 years. Even over such favorites as Grey Goose and Belvedere. When I talk vodka with people I hear everything ranging from Grey Goose right down to the rubbing alcohol that is Three Olives. But when it comes to bang for your buck in my opinion Ketle One cant be beat......or can it?

Enter Hangar One Vodka (www.hangarone.com) (shoutout to the homie Mike Cutrone)this Vodka is exquisitively smooth. And is right around the 30.00/bottle mark. The straight Vodka is made from Voignier wine. And as impressive as the straight vodka is, its Hangar Ones fruit infused Vodkas made from real fruit with no additives or sugar added that really sold me. Most fruit flavored vodkas take me back to childhood......why?? Because they all taste like cough syrup. Hangar One is the first Vodka company to get it right. The Kaffir Lime is my absolute favorite but they also have other offerings such as Mandarin Blossom, Fraser River Raspberry, & Citron "Buddhas Hand". Next time your @ your favorite watering hole definitely ask for it,and remember where you heard it first.

No comments: